dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin
dtk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders 11uckr5
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders 4jrxqe
Paypal
Latest topics
» ÐTK Catchup!
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:00 pm by Sparky

» Sorry
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 am by Atomis

» HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 am by holycow

» Custom mapcycle in our CE server
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 am by Atomis

» !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:42 am by Atomis

» New map in our Halo server
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 am by Atomis

» Download for !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:21 am by Atomis

» Guild Wars 2
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:07 pm by Ghost

» New Sonata artica coming up
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm by Atomis

» New Chiodos is Nowwww
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 am by Atomis

» This album rock
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 am by holycow

» On the First Day of Christmas
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am by Virago

» Parlant Français
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am by Atomis

» Happy Birthday Pat!
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am by Atomis

» New album from Escape The Fate ^^
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm by Atomis

» Haloooooooooooo :P
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:43 pm by Ghost

» Best Halo screenshot EVER MADE!
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:12 pm by Atomis

» Mods not working
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm by Ghost

» Selling my first single - soon to be updated to full album if it goes down well
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am by holycow

» New IP for our Halo CE server
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am by Atomis

Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders 2jzig0
Top posters
Atomis (1631)
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders I_vote_lcapQuestion/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders I_voting_barQuestion/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders I_vote_rcap 
Virago (1447)
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders I_vote_lcapQuestion/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders I_voting_barQuestion/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders I_vote_rcap 
bat (1346)
Ghost (960)
Rose (836)
Sparky (808)
holycow (663)
nick (425)
Trial (408)
Igneon (255)

Statistics
We have 200 registered users
The newest registered user is NightFox

Our users have posted a total of 10873 messages in 1085 subjects
Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders 2uzqafr

Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders

4 posters

Go down

Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Empty Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders

Post by papi Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:43 am

I came across a post on Sniper Dream Team Mod Community xfire site, it linked back to SS Clan site, it talks about the re-release of a mod called "Nuclear Island".... the info given was it was originally a FUN Clan map, I know some of the modders here were once associated with FUN Clan... I was under the impression that at least one of the DTK members did this mod...

I wanted to let you know that at least in some part it has been scarfed and reworked.... I hope that the person that modded the new version had the courtesy to at least contact the original modder(s) and request permission as there is alot of work that went into that mod and to go in and use the work of another without permission to me seems like ________.... I dont know what word I want to use here, you fill in the blank....

If permission was asked and granted disregard this message, if not someone please xfire me and let me know what is going on ..... I am very loyal to my friends and would not like to see people taken advantage of....

Peace for now....

Papi
Xfire = papi61
papi
papi

http://sdtm2010.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Empty Re: Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders

Post by Atomis Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:53 am

Thanx for your interest and about let us know what happend with the map "nuclear island".

We can't answer you at this moment because our modder is really busy but I'm sure she will find a time for answer you.

Check the forum during the next day, you will get answer soon Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Icon_biggrin

Atomis

P.S: I'm not really sure this map was create at the first by our modder but we will see Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Icon_wink
Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Empty Re: Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders

Post by Rose Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Thanks for the message.

However Nuclear Island is not one of mine. I did rework it recently and put the port markers in for the Fun clan, so maybe that's what they mean.

It was given to the FUN clan as a gift from me so no problems there as far as I am concerned.
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by papi Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Ok, I am still trying to contact Fun Clan Leaders, they have been afk for a bit, it is not Fun Clan that is running it... It is Spartan Snipers... maybe they got the word to go ahead and run it from Fun Clan, a SS member named colt did more rework to it... I just didnt want to see someone grabbing anothers hard work......

Oh BTW Rose....
I heard, CONGRADULATIONS !!!!! Hope to see you around.... peace.

Rose wrote:Thanks for the message.

However Nuclear Island is not one of mine. I did rework it recently and put the port markers in for the Fun clan, so maybe that's what they mean.

It was given to the FUN clan as a gift from me so no problems there as far as I am concerned.
papi
papi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:17 am

Thank you very much. I'm finding it hard to get on line much at the moment but I'm still about !!!
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by papi Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:59 am

Good to hear if you see me onlne be sure to shout at me..... again congrats on everything.....

As for the original topic, got the info I needed from here that it was not one of your maps being passed around.... Fun Hitman seemed tiffed that I was looking out for my buddies.... Oh well, that is the way the frag nade bounces lol.....

Peace everyone.... have a good day from USA....
papi
papi

Back to top Go down

Post by Virago Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:51 am

mmmmm...... Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Icon_biggrin
Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by papi Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:18 am

Virago wrote:mmmmm...... Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Icon_biggrin

not sure about the mmmmm but I like your smile lol!
papi
papi

Back to top Go down

Post by Virago Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:04 pm

that was me keeping my mouth shut ... lol Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Icon_surprised Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Icon_wink
Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by papi Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:10 am

Virago wrote:that was me keeping my mouth shut ... lol Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Icon_surprised Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Icon_wink

ahh I see said the blind man to his deaf wife.....

well you can always whisper it lol...... Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Icon_twisted Question/Info for Clan Leaders and Modders Fresse
papi
papi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down