dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin
dtk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org 11uckr5
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org 4jrxqe
Paypal
Latest topics
» ÐTK Catchup!
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:00 pm by Sparky

» Sorry
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 am by Atomis

» HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 am by holycow

» Custom mapcycle in our CE server
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 am by Atomis

» !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:42 am by Atomis

» New map in our Halo server
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 am by Atomis

» Download for !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:21 am by Atomis

» Guild Wars 2
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:07 pm by Ghost

» New Sonata artica coming up
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm by Atomis

» New Chiodos is Nowwww
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 am by Atomis

» This album rock
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 am by holycow

» On the First Day of Christmas
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am by Virago

» Parlant Français
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am by Atomis

» Happy Birthday Pat!
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am by Atomis

» New album from Escape The Fate ^^
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm by Atomis

» Haloooooooooooo :P
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:43 pm by Ghost

» Best Halo screenshot EVER MADE!
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:12 pm by Atomis

» Mods not working
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm by Ghost

» Selling my first single - soon to be updated to full album if it goes down well
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am by holycow

» New IP for our Halo CE server
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am by Atomis

!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org 2jzig0
Top posters
Atomis (1631)
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org I_vote_lcap!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org I_voting_bar!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org I_vote_rcap 
Virago (1447)
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org I_vote_lcap!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org I_voting_bar!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org I_vote_rcap 
bat (1346)
Ghost (960)
Rose (836)
Sparky (808)
holycow (663)
nick (425)
Trial (408)
Igneon (255)

Statistics
We have 200 registered users
The newest registered user is NightFox

Our users have posted a total of 10873 messages in 1085 subjects
!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org 2uzqafr

!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org

4 posters

Go down

!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org Empty !![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org

Post by Rose Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:21 am

I have kept the same Sidewinder map as before and I have also put the old favourite Gephy back on the server (well, ok, I have added extra flashlight features to the Ghost and the Scorpion and modified the shee a bit too)

Both can be played with unmodded maps. All ports and effects should be visible but it is probably better to obtain the downloads from the usual places (If you have the modded maps already, don't bother about downloading them again, nothing has changed on them)

The map cycle should be;

Sidewinder CTF (Snipers/Shotties)
Gephyrophobia King of the Hill (Snipers/Shotties)
Sidewinder CTF (Snipers/Shotties) - No vehicles
Gephyrophobia Team Slayer (Snipers/Shotties)
Sidewinder CTF (Heavy Weapons)
Gephyrophobia King of the Hill (Heavy Weapons)
Sidewinder Team Slayer (Heavy Weapons)
Gephyrophobia CTF (Snipers/Shotties)
Sidewinder Team Slayer (Snipers/Shotties)
Gephyrophobia Team Slayer (Heavy Weapons)

Any problems, please let me know

Rose
XXX

Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org Empty Re: !![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org

Post by holycow Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Great! Thanks Gemma!.
As soon as i have finished designing this land fill I'll give it a wiz.

party 4
holycow
holycow
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

!![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org Empty Re: !![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org

Post by Rose Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:09 pm

There was a small issue with some vehicles not appearing in certain game types in gephy. Hopefully I have fixed it now. Please can people let me know if they notice anything like that.

Obviously the "no vehicle" version of sidewinder won't have any !!!! Lol

Cheers

Rose x x
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:26 am

Hi there guys. As some you may have been aware I did put a death island map on this server for a while. It seems that adding the things I did to this map made it slightly unstable.

I'm hoping that it was the fact that I added more things to an already modded map.

I've removed the death island map for now and at some point I will remake the map from scratch and incorporate all the new things from the beginning.

I'm in the process of remaking the gephy map with the intention of incorporating some of the new effects too (better mines, vehicle flashlight weapons and backward firing shees)

I'll try and keep most of the ports the same but if anyone has any suggestions then let me know and I'll see what I can do

Cheers

Rose x
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Hi guys

The Death Island map has been removed and I have now updated the Gephy map.

I have moved some scenery and some ports so a new download is necessary

http://rose1.clanservers.com/Wasted%20GEPHY%20Update%20-%2015th%20of%20February%202011/gephyrophobia.zip

Sorry for the inconvenience

Any problems, please let me know

Rose
XXX

Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by holycow Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:09 am

Hi Gemma! As always... New Map oooooo goodieeee. TY very much.

Gemma is map in server / map in download correct? I get echos of old ports... and new ports dont seem to lead anyway but death..... Aaaaaaaaaaaaa. Loving the Oscars type lighting :-)

On X fire this pm.
holycow
holycow
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:44 am

Hi mark

The server was down for most of today and I had to make a ticket to gameservers. They say the matter has now been resolved but I cannot check until I get home, which won't be till later.

I hope it's not an issue with the map.

Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trial Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:55 pm

nice job Gemma

i love the new gephy

David
Trial
Trial
coord
coord

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 am

There have been a few issues with the extra projectiles

I have changed the shees a bit, they now fire needles backwards at the same time that they fire forwards.

If people like this effect (it makes dog fighting more interesting) then I will try and make a shee only map, maybe death island where we can have lots of shee battles.

Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Why not loool, seem interrsting for me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy

Pat
Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trial Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:58 am

for me too

David
Trial
Trial
coord
coord

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi all, just to let you all know that there has been a change of IP address for this server.

Hopefully, this will cure the lag problems that it has been having recently.

The new IP is 217.163.29.25

Cheers

Rose
XXX
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Ok Gemma, thanx for all informations Twisted Evil Very Happy ^^

Pat
Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trial Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:06 am

ty Gemma
Trial
Trial
coord
coord

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 am

Hi all.

A few times recently when I have been playing the gephy map the server has crashed.

I think it may have been due to the lifespan of the needles. They spawn everytime a snipers shot hits anything as well as the tank firing them as secondary weapons and they had an extremely long life span. As gephy is such a huge map the needles could travel all the way across or down the map causing some lag.
I have reduced the lifespan and so far the server seems better.

If it keeps happening can people please let me know

Cheers

Rose x
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by holycow Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:17 am

Aw Gemma,

Are you reverting to needle work?
holycow
holycow
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:43 am

Yo Gemma, it's a long time ago I have noticied the problem in the map and my thought about needler is finally real.

I'm not a moder so I have say nothing about that but next time, I will post to you something if it's needed.

btw, Good job like always ^^ !![%DTK] - GEPH & WINDER- www.dtkclan.org Dix-sur-dix

Pat

Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:49 am

holycow wrote:Aw Gemma,

Are you reverting to needle work?

Yes mark. Sometimes people give me the needle !!

Pat, hopefully the problem has been solved. The life span of the needles can be reduced further if necessary !
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:31 am

Ok, further update

i may have been wrong about the lifespan of the needles causing the problem.

Quite by chance I think I have discovered what it was now. I was in the section half way down the central column and I was shooting at and through the glass of the sections that make up the platform (it is in fact a lift scenery item) and it caused the server to crash. I rebooted the server and did the same thing again and again, the server crashed.

I have now made a change in the collision of the glass of the lift and it seems to have cured that particular problem.(fingers crossed)

Anyway, please still report any problems with the server and any similar effects.

Cheers
Rose
X

Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum