dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin
dtk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? 11uckr5
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? 4jrxqe
Paypal
Latest topics
» ÐTK Catchup!
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:00 pm by Sparky

» Sorry
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 am by Atomis

» HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 am by holycow

» Custom mapcycle in our CE server
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 am by Atomis

» !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:42 am by Atomis

» New map in our Halo server
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 am by Atomis

» Download for !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:21 am by Atomis

» Guild Wars 2
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:07 pm by Ghost

» New Sonata artica coming up
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm by Atomis

» New Chiodos is Nowwww
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 am by Atomis

» This album rock
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 am by holycow

» On the First Day of Christmas
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am by Virago

» Parlant Français
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am by Atomis

» Happy Birthday Pat!
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am by Atomis

» New album from Escape The Fate ^^
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm by Atomis

» Haloooooooooooo :P
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:43 pm by Ghost

» Best Halo screenshot EVER MADE!
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:12 pm by Atomis

» Mods not working
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm by Ghost

» Selling my first single - soon to be updated to full album if it goes down well
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am by holycow

» New IP for our Halo CE server
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am by Atomis

i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? 2jzig0
Top posters
Atomis (1631)
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? I_vote_lcapi followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? I_voting_bari followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? I_vote_rcap 
Virago (1447)
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? I_vote_lcapi followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? I_voting_bari followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? I_vote_rcap 
bat (1346)
Ghost (960)
Rose (836)
Sparky (808)
holycow (663)
nick (425)
Trial (408)
Igneon (255)

Statistics
We have 200 registered users
The newest registered user is NightFox

Our users have posted a total of 10873 messages in 1085 subjects
i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? 2uzqafr

i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work?

3 posters

Go down

i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? Empty i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work?

Post by nooby Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:32 am

ok so i saw the tutorial with adding -console to the end of the hallo properties thingy, i did it made a map and nothing happens when i press the ` button, help?
nooby
nooby

Back to top Go down

i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? Empty Re: i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work?

Post by Mark Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:55 pm

nvr heard of it, what is it?
Mark
Mark

Back to top Go down

i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? Empty Re: i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work?

Post by nooby Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 pm

go take a look at it, the link is http://www.dtk-clan.net/t12-how-to-activate-your-rcon
nooby
nooby

Back to top Go down

Post by nooby Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:11 am

ADMIN !!!! I NEED HELP!!!! Sad
dont ignore me, i feel so unloved
nooby
nooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Maybe you want a Martian kiss Adam i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? 220268 i followed the RCON instructions and it dosent work? 220268 Wink

OK, one thing is important when you type " -console " in the target, you do put one space before , look well the screenshot Wink .

After, if you want know the r con password, and some details about how to use it, you do ask me on x fire .Twisted Evil

Pat

Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nooby Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:26 am

yeah, i did one space, still no luck, and a martian kiss huh? would that be the kiss of death?
nooby
nooby

Back to top Go down

Post by nooby Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:50 am

I FIXED IT! i reinstalled halo and it works
nooby
nooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:26 am

Good job Very Happy
Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum