dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin
dtk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 11uckr5
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 4jrxqe
Paypal
Latest topics
» ÐTK Catchup!
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:00 pm by Sparky

» Sorry
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 am by Atomis

» HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 am by holycow

» Custom mapcycle in our CE server
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 am by Atomis

» !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:42 am by Atomis

» New map in our Halo server
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 am by Atomis

» Download for !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:21 am by Atomis

» Guild Wars 2
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:07 pm by Ghost

» New Sonata artica coming up
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm by Atomis

» New Chiodos is Nowwww
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 am by Atomis

» This album rock
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 am by holycow

» On the First Day of Christmas
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am by Virago

» Parlant Français
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am by Atomis

» Happy Birthday Pat!
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am by Atomis

» New album from Escape The Fate ^^
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm by Atomis

» Haloooooooooooo :P
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:43 pm by Ghost

» Best Halo screenshot EVER MADE!
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:12 pm by Atomis

» Mods not working
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm by Ghost

» Selling my first single - soon to be updated to full album if it goes down well
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am by holycow

» New IP for our Halo CE server
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am by Atomis

ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 2jzig0
Top posters
Atomis (1631)
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcapZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 I_voting_barZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Virago (1447)
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcapZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 I_voting_barZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
bat (1346)
Ghost (960)
Rose (836)
Sparky (808)
holycow (663)
nick (425)
Trial (408)
Igneon (255)

Statistics
We have 200 registered users
The newest registered user is NightFox

Our users have posted a total of 10873 messages in 1085 subjects
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 2uzqafr

ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan

+4
Atomis
holycow
nooby
Rose
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 Empty Re: ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan

Post by Atomis Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:32 am

Ghost wrote:i Havent been on this server yet but i might have a few map suggestions
Chiron TL-34
Longest
Rat race and possibly Damnation
yes these maps are small and you have probably never tried modding them but they might just be the maps that might work
if not then regard this post as just a suggestion

Are you blind James Question Question Question , I hope not, Rat race , Damnation and Longest are already in the server and running .

About Chiron TL-34, it's a really small map with so many teleports but it can be funny maybe ( Why not Gemma Wink )

Pat

Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 Empty Re: ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan

Post by Ghost Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:25 am

well i did say that i hadnt been on yet Razz
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:22 am

Ghost wrote:well i did say that i hadnt been on yet Razz

I know, But Gemma give all informations in this topic about what maps run into the server and If you check the topic, you will know (or not if you are blind Wink Twisted Evil )
Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:39 am

Not all of us have Martian vision that allows us to see though active camo Pat

I have added a couple of things to beaver creek and danger canyon to stop camping in certain areas.
Also, in Blood gulch I have moved the ammo away from the red base so it will mean that the humans will have to go out and about to find it.

I'll upload the maps later and see if they work without any problems
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:46 am

Ok Gemma, like all time, I will try and see whet is good (or wrong Twisted Evil Wink ).

Good job

Pat

Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:15 pm

pat i also havent been on the forum for a long time either so when the maps were added i did not no (so i am nit blind as you clim just not up to date with what is going on)
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:32 am

Well, after extensive testing last night, yawn, it appears that the new additions to DC and BC will stop the camping on the rocks and that pesky ledge.

Just to try and clear up Eric's confusion, the rocks in the larger maps do move between games when you play on line. They change their angle of rotation from one game to another. This means that they sometimes appear higher than it other times. It's a feature of those maps.

The moving of the ammo appears to have worked in BG as I noticed a lot of players end up on the hill at the red base end and then start to run out forcing them to move !

I have also added Chiron to the server and despite several games in there I was still totally lost.

Any complaints, comments, requests or even praise, lol, please feel free to post them.

cheers

Rose
XxxxX

Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:41 am

well Gemma it ws only a suggestion because the portals etc are hard to get your head around + there is a major camping spot behind one of the portals so if u dnt like it thats fine
TYVM our top class modder
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:27 am

Ok Gemma, for me, I think all maps are good now, maybe the hill on blood gulch still a good place to make camping because pistol and nade are on it.

About Chiron, just need to learn the map and remember where all teleports going.

I know it perfectly because I have playing race game on it many time Twisted Evil Very Happy .

Pat

P.S : I have think about Infinity and timberland and I have one idea. call me on x fire Wink
Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Do you mean the hill near to the red base with the pistol on it pat ?
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Igneon Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:58 am

About the hill change in Danger Cayon , I know they do change just like the one in the corner on your right hand going to the middle, and in death Island in tunnel, but this hill we talked about, I never saw it like that and, when you jump on it 4-5 times you die.
Got to say I,m glad the maps are noob/bum^^/camperproof.
Nice adjustment of portals too on the Zombi Chill out map.
ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 Th_tin10

ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 Sig11714
Igneon
Igneon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 am

Rose wrote:Do you mean the hill near to the red base with the pistol on it pat ?

Yeah, the hill is near to the red base but not behind it, on the left when you are front of the green teleport .

Picture is better than words Twisted Evil Wink Very Happy

ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 6i8tjs
Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:17 am

It shall be removed
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Some maps have been updated

BG has had the pistol removed and ports placed on the tree

Ports added to putput

Ammo removed from the red (human) base on gephy

Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Hopefully map voting has now been enabled and is working fine !
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:58 am

Especially for pat. Prisoner has been rebuilt in order to eliminate the weird graphics effects.
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Lol Ty Gemma, for this act, you will get a martian kiss in this server ^^ Twisted Evil Very Happy
Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by holycow Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 am

Hi Gemma!

Thanks for all your hard work on this server and its maps.

Just a suggestion.
Is it possible that the Bot / Drone is not selected as the initial zombiee
It really kills the server if there is no admin in game at that time as it makes the game a nonsense. I know its there to attract players, but its sending them away too. Hmmm could it select two zombies if there are 3 playes?

Mark

holycow
holycow
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 am

I know Mark

I wish there was some way to make this happen but it's beyond me !!

I have added Icefields now too !!!
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:23 am

I am still trying to work out the scripts that Phasor uses but I am begining to think that it is beyond me.

I have now added a slightly modded Sidewinder. The spawn points and weapons have been moved round and the RCON still works (took a lot of work !!)

Enjoy !
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:40 am

Wow Gemma, sidewinder moded and rcon working, what a progress ZOMBIES have landed in DTK clan - Page 2 0012

I know you work hard all time on maps and I thanx you for that.

Then, I will try sidewinder soon Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .

And about Prisoner, Bad graphic problem still on it but now, it's not on bottom but up the map Crying or Very sad .

Pat

Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Well, I have updated Phasor on the server now.
This meant a few changes to the scripts that it runs but hopefully I have got them sorted out.

Any problems encountered, please let me know

Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:15 pm

well Gemma i went on the zombies server earlier yesterday and i have to say i found the whole set up weird
weapons and vehicles @ blue base (where i spawned as a Zombie) and red base completely devoid of equipment etc. either i havent read this topic correctly or i just dnt understand the game type
Confused Ghost (been away 4 2 long methinks) What a Face hiding
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:38 am

There shouldn't have been any vehicles on any of the maps !!

The Zombie set up is as follows:
Red team = Human
Blue Team = Zombie

When a game begins there will be one zombie.
That player is chosen randomly or will be the last man standing from the previous game.

The idea is for the Zombie to kill the humans and convert them to Zombies.
To do that you have to melee the humans with your empty shotgun (basically, hit them).
Once the human player dies they become a zombie and join in the fight to kill the humans.

The last human player gets a speed and damage increase !

I joined and played other Zombie servers and found that most other operators do not mod their maps in anyway.
This left some maps with ideal camping places with unlimited rocket launcher ammo spawns, which, to me seemed a bit daft, but obviously some people like racking up massive high scores.
I decided to limit the maps in the Zombie server to Assault Rifle and Pistol only.
Also, most ammo on the big maps is found in and around the blue bases, making it necessary for the humans to come to the ammo and not having the zombies spawn and have to run to the red base to kill the humans.

In some maps I have added ports to either block the most popular camping places (see the ledges in Chillout) or to make it easier for the zombies to get to them (See the ledge in Danger Canyon)

Hopefully the server is now operating a new script so that the first player to join is now human so this should make things a bit easier to get the game going.

join in when a few people are playing James, you should get the hang of it !
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Rose wrote:
Hopefully the server is now operating a new script so that the first player to join is now human so this should make things a bit easier to get the game going.

Greattttttttttttttt, Nice work Gemma (like always), now, server will be playable all time Very Happy .

Good Job crazy modder Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .

Pat

Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next