dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin
dtk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tesco and their double the difference policy  11uckr5
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tesco and their double the difference policy  4jrxqe
Paypal
Latest topics
» ÐTK Catchup!
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:00 pm by Sparky

» Sorry
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 am by Atomis

» HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 am by holycow

» Custom mapcycle in our CE server
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 am by Atomis

» !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:42 am by Atomis

» New map in our Halo server
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 am by Atomis

» Download for !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:21 am by Atomis

» Guild Wars 2
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:07 pm by Ghost

» New Sonata artica coming up
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm by Atomis

» New Chiodos is Nowwww
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 am by Atomis

» This album rock
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 am by holycow

» On the First Day of Christmas
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am by Virago

» Parlant Français
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am by Atomis

» Happy Birthday Pat!
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am by Atomis

» New album from Escape The Fate ^^
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm by Atomis

» Haloooooooooooo :P
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:43 pm by Ghost

» Best Halo screenshot EVER MADE!
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:12 pm by Atomis

» Mods not working
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm by Ghost

» Selling my first single - soon to be updated to full album if it goes down well
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am by holycow

» New IP for our Halo CE server
Tesco and their double the difference policy  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am by Atomis

Tesco and their double the difference policy  2jzig0
Top posters
Atomis (1631)
Tesco and their double the difference policy  I_vote_lcapTesco and their double the difference policy  I_voting_barTesco and their double the difference policy  I_vote_rcap 
Virago (1447)
Tesco and their double the difference policy  I_vote_lcapTesco and their double the difference policy  I_voting_barTesco and their double the difference policy  I_vote_rcap 
bat (1346)
Ghost (960)
Rose (836)
Sparky (808)
holycow (663)
nick (425)
Trial (408)
Igneon (255)

Statistics
We have 200 registered users
The newest registered user is NightFox

Our users have posted a total of 10873 messages in 1085 subjects
Tesco and their double the difference policy  2uzqafr

Tesco and their double the difference policy

3 posters

Go down

Tesco and their double the difference policy  Empty Tesco and their double the difference policy

Post by Rose Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:23 am

I apologise to all the non uk members as you will not find this relevant to you

For all the UK members who shop in Tesco (big supermarket chain) here is a little tip for you. I have managed to save quite a bit of money with this trick and it is perfectly legal.

As you walk round a branch of Tesco take a look at the special offer shelf edge labels (SEL) and you will see that most of them have an expiry date.
If that offer has expired but the SEL still shows the offer then (unless the offer has rolled over) you will be charged the original pre-offer price when you go through the checkout.
If that should happen the what you mustn't do is say anything then. You pay and with your receipt in hand you go to customer services. Once there you act innocent and say that you have been overcharged. You take a member of staff to where you picked up the item and show them the SEL.
Their policy is to give you double the difference back. So, let's imagine that the offer was an item for half price and it didn't work. They have to give you all the money you paid for that item back and you get to keep the item too.

Sometimes I have been lucky and bought items that were on offer for better than half price so they have paid me to take goods away from the shop !

So far I have taken away over a period of time, nearly 100 bottles of wine, 10 jars of coffee, loads of dishwasher tablets, toothpaste, toothbrushes and lots of other stuff.

I would urge anyone to have a go at this new game. It does have its rewards.

Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Tesco and their double the difference policy  Empty Re: Tesco and their double the difference policy

Post by Virago Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:44 pm

lol ........ and clubcard points too?
Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Tesco and their double the difference policy  Empty Re: Tesco and their double the difference policy

Post by Rose Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:50 pm

LOL I have stopped using my clubcard and have also been paying in cash.

One store refused to comply with their policy and I had to get a refund.
I did however phone the head office customer services and was told that they cannot refuse to give you the money. They sent me a £15 gift card as an apology.
I shall go back to that store on the 15th of August as loads of special offers run out that day !!!!!!!!!

Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:47 pm

I need to try that one Smile
Mark
Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum