dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin
dtk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sitejacker ore similar 11uckr5
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

sitejacker ore similar 4jrxqe
Paypal
Latest topics
» ÐTK Catchup!
sitejacker ore similar EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:00 pm by Sparky

» Sorry
sitejacker ore similar EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 am by Atomis

» HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015
sitejacker ore similar EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 am by holycow

» Custom mapcycle in our CE server
sitejacker ore similar EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 am by Atomis

» !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
sitejacker ore similar EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:42 am by Atomis

» New map in our Halo server
sitejacker ore similar EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 am by Atomis

» Download for !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
sitejacker ore similar EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:21 am by Atomis

» Guild Wars 2
sitejacker ore similar EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:07 pm by Ghost

» New Sonata artica coming up
sitejacker ore similar EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm by Atomis

» New Chiodos is Nowwww
sitejacker ore similar EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 am by Atomis

» This album rock
sitejacker ore similar EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 am by holycow

» On the First Day of Christmas
sitejacker ore similar EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am by Virago

» Parlant Français
sitejacker ore similar EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am by Atomis

» Happy Birthday Pat!
sitejacker ore similar EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am by Atomis

» New album from Escape The Fate ^^
sitejacker ore similar EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm by Atomis

» Haloooooooooooo :P
sitejacker ore similar EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:43 pm by Ghost

» Best Halo screenshot EVER MADE!
sitejacker ore similar EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:12 pm by Atomis

» Mods not working
sitejacker ore similar EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm by Ghost

» Selling my first single - soon to be updated to full album if it goes down well
sitejacker ore similar EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am by holycow

» New IP for our Halo CE server
sitejacker ore similar EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am by Atomis

sitejacker ore similar 2jzig0
Top posters
Atomis (1631)
sitejacker ore similar I_vote_lcapsitejacker ore similar I_voting_barsitejacker ore similar I_vote_rcap 
Virago (1447)
sitejacker ore similar I_vote_lcapsitejacker ore similar I_voting_barsitejacker ore similar I_vote_rcap 
bat (1346)
Ghost (960)
Rose (836)
Sparky (808)
holycow (663)
nick (425)
Trial (408)
Igneon (255)

Statistics
We have 200 registered users
The newest registered user is NightFox

Our users have posted a total of 10873 messages in 1085 subjects
sitejacker ore similar 2uzqafr

sitejacker ore similar

3 posters

Go down

sitejacker ore similar Empty sitejacker ore similar

Post by Nomad Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Yesterday i came to your BG-server with the lot of tanks. Rose and a "bulleye" were in. I played only a very short time - then rose told me, that she sitejacked me and that she thinks that i cheat. Later she baned me.

Hi Rose

First i would like to say, that i know that it is you, who makes these mods. They are great. Realy impressive. Thank you for that. I played sometimes on your mods before, even with you and you never thought, that i cheat. But now i am banned.

I realy dont cheat. It makes maybe no sence to write this here, because i cant prove it. I just can tell, that i never in my live cheated and i play halo now for a long time. I dont know good about this sitejacker - but it gave you a wrong impression of me. I dont use a bot nore have i programs connected to my halo-game nore do i use other skins - i think im an absolute normal player with nothing else.

You are the admin - i am the player. I have to accept a ban and of corse i do. But i wanted to let you know that it made me sad yesterday because i realy dont think, that i made something wrong. I hope this ban has an end-date. I would like to play with you again. Maybe if we could play longer, you would see, that there is nothing wrong with me.

Kind regards
Nomad

Nomad

Back to top Go down

sitejacker ore similar Empty Re: sitejacker ore similar

Post by Admin Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:35 am

Thank you Nomad for your post. It's nice to see someone posting a request for unbanning in such a nice and respectful way. Please be patient while we consider your request. We will try to come to a decision as quickly as possible, and will inform you of the final decision when we have made it.

Regards

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.dtk-clan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:05 am

Thank you very much for the polite posting.

It's interesting the things you left out however.

You originally came on as Nomad and were doing very well, sometimes too well I thought, so I went to ground and sightjacked you. This allows me to see what you see during the game.

I saw you finding enemy players even when you could not have normally seen them, either thorugh walls or the ground. There are 3 ways this may be possible;
1) bot - which i don't think you were using as there was no jerkiness in your movements.

2) you have messed about with your map in someway to allow the walls and ground to be transparent

3) wall hack which allows you to see other players through scenery.

Now, I warned you about possible cheating and you left.

What you have failed to mention above is that you came back on with different name and continued to play in exactly the same way. That seems odd for someone with nothing to hide.

It was your style of play that gave you away and yes, after that you won a free ban !!!

Nuff said

Rose
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:13 am

Thank you for your answer, Rose. About coming back: I did not think that my gameplay is so special. I thought: i go back with an other name and all will be ok - because i play just normal. I am happy, that you dont suspect me to bot. I also dont use a wallhack - but i can imagine, where u thought things are not ok:

You came from enemybase with a tank towards your base. My teammate was near your base. I respaned between your tank and my teammate. You came over a little hill, shooting with your machinegun, fireing at him. I could see that and exactly hear where you came from. You could not see me, because i was behind the hill. Then you came over it and i shot you with that shotty. A normal shotty would never have killed you - but thisone is strong as a tankshot. So you lost the flag... I just was lucky to respan exactly there - ore maybe i was unlucky!

I know, it is not easy to be an admin - i was one too, once. It is difficult to decide wheter things you see are ok ore not. And of corse you have as admin to try to keep the server clean. But what i have learned as admin is: things one think are not ok, are often grounded in lag.

I realy would like to play with you on that tank-bg; and on every futur mod you will create (you are full of great ideas). Is there a way, i could proove my inocence? Maybe i could take a movie of it and send it to you after the game, like they do it in clanwars. But maybe you think it is better when im out...

I can accept all - but i would like to know.

Have a nice week.
Nomad

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:21 pm

If it was just one time then you wouldn't have been banned.

It was quite a few times when you could so obviously see where players were without actually being able to.

Have a nice week too

Rose
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Ok then - all clear. Bye bye

Nomad

Back to top Go down