dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin
dtk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member 11uckr5
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member 4jrxqe
Paypal
Latest topics
» ÐTK Catchup!
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:00 pm by Sparky

» Sorry
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 am by Atomis

» HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 am by holycow

» Custom mapcycle in our CE server
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 am by Atomis

» !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:42 am by Atomis

» New map in our Halo server
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 am by Atomis

» Download for !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:21 am by Atomis

» Guild Wars 2
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:07 pm by Ghost

» New Sonata artica coming up
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm by Atomis

» New Chiodos is Nowwww
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 am by Atomis

» This album rock
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 am by holycow

» On the First Day of Christmas
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am by Virago

» Parlant Français
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am by Atomis

» Happy Birthday Pat!
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am by Atomis

» New album from Escape The Fate ^^
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm by Atomis

» Haloooooooooooo :P
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:43 pm by Ghost

» Best Halo screenshot EVER MADE!
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:12 pm by Atomis

» Mods not working
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm by Ghost

» Selling my first single - soon to be updated to full album if it goes down well
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am by holycow

» New IP for our Halo CE server
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am by Atomis

i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member 2jzig0
Top posters
Atomis (1631)
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member I_vote_lcapi wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member I_voting_bari wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member I_vote_rcap 
Virago (1447)
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member I_vote_lcapi wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member I_voting_bari wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member I_vote_rcap 
bat (1346)
Ghost (960)
Rose (836)
Sparky (808)
holycow (663)
nick (425)
Trial (408)
Igneon (255)

Statistics
We have 200 registered users
The newest registered user is NightFox

Our users have posted a total of 10873 messages in 1085 subjects
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member 2uzqafr

i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member

+5
Trial
nick
Ghost
Sparky
benjamin
9 posters

Go down

i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member Empty i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member

Post by benjamin Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:33 pm

how do i become something better than a clan member.
benjamin
benjamin

http://www.spartan sniper.org

Back to top Go down

i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member Empty Re: i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member

Post by Sparky Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Participate Smile
Sparky
Sparky
Founder
Founder

http://ikillu.com

Back to top Go down

i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member Empty Re: i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member

Post by Ghost Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:32 am

thats the ony possible way to rise from the Newbies
+ prove your self on games we play like Halo and you have a better chance than just moaning
lol
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nick Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 am

participate, talk to us, take part, thats all we ask
nick
nick

http://www.stuffbynick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trial Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:16 am

There are more different place than Member

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member Icon_biggrin

first of all need to play on our server
Trial
Trial
coord
coord

Back to top Go down

Post by Atomis Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:19 am

All responses were given, what can I add i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member Icon_wink i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member Icon_wink i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member Icon_scratch i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member Icon_biggrin

Pat
Atomis
Atomis
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 am

well there could be that you might need to prove yourself against our Martain on one of our servers might be an idea!
i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member Lol i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member 271442 i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member Alien
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by holycow Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Keep your udders clean and your horns shiney. Never kick the milk pale over and play on those wonderfull DTK servers ive seen over the other side of the top field.
Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
holycow
holycow
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:30 am

All I can say is read the above comments.

Join in, participate in the topics, play Halo and the other games that we enjoy.

Let us get to know you !!!!
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by benjamin Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 am

but what if non of you guys are playing.and im playing in youre server would you no how much people i killed and how much times i died.
benjamin
benjamin

http://www.spartan sniper.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Trial Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:48 am

you play on our sever well but what is your tag in games

It does never saw you
Trial
Trial
coord
coord

Back to top Go down

Post by Igneon Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Be known in a nice mannor and recognizable with a respectable name.
You would be more then half the member we can bond with.
I like you to drive my Hog at any time i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member 121400 Bengy, I allready like that name for you. i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member 308879 i wanna be something better in the clan i want to be more than jsut a member what do i do to become more than a member Sig1_c45
Igneon
Igneon

Back to top Go down

Post by nick Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:06 pm

it doesnt matter how many times you kill or die, just be a fun guy to play with
nick
nick

http://www.stuffbynick.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:50 am

yeah play cool, shoot the enemy, run like mad if Pat is on the enemy team and above all have a good time!
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:01 am

o btw when u on? and what game?
Halo or Halo ce?
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:21 pm

if u wanna try and get places get xfire and add me!
Barclay2009
then you will be able 2 find out what games we are on and what we're doin!
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down