dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin
dtk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad 11uckr5
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad 4jrxqe
Paypal
Latest topics
» ÐTK Catchup!
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:00 pm by Sparky

» Sorry
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 am by Atomis

» HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 am by holycow

» Custom mapcycle in our CE server
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 am by Atomis

» !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:42 am by Atomis

» New map in our Halo server
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 am by Atomis

» Download for !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:21 am by Atomis

» Guild Wars 2
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:07 pm by Ghost

» New Sonata artica coming up
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm by Atomis

» New Chiodos is Nowwww
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 am by Atomis

» This album rock
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 am by holycow

» On the First Day of Christmas
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am by Virago

» Parlant Français
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am by Atomis

» Happy Birthday Pat!
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am by Atomis

» New album from Escape The Fate ^^
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm by Atomis

» Haloooooooooooo :P
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:43 pm by Ghost

» Best Halo screenshot EVER MADE!
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:12 pm by Atomis

» Mods not working
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm by Ghost

» Selling my first single - soon to be updated to full album if it goes down well
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am by holycow

» New IP for our Halo CE server
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am by Atomis

Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad 2jzig0
Top posters
Atomis (1631)
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad I_vote_lcapCheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad I_voting_barCheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad I_vote_rcap 
Virago (1447)
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad I_vote_lcapCheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad I_voting_barCheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad I_vote_rcap 
bat (1346)
Ghost (960)
Rose (836)
Sparky (808)
holycow (663)
nick (425)
Trial (408)
Igneon (255)

Statistics
We have 200 registered users
The newest registered user is NightFox

Our users have posted a total of 10873 messages in 1085 subjects
Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad 2uzqafr

Cheesy Listening - The songs we love but are soooo bad

+3
Cookiemnstr
bat
Virago
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad Empty Cheesy Listening - The songs we love but are soooo bad

Post by Virago Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:02 am

Ok the rules of this thread ..... yes its a little game!

We all have songs we like, but they are not that good. For some reason, these songs only get played at parties, but everyone knows them and sings along to them and gets up and dances to them. You know the ones I mean. The ones that when played, instantly conjures up a smile or (hopefully not) tears or brings back a memory.

We all have one song that we really don't want to admit we like. Come on! Be brave!

OK I'll start

This one always makes me feel happy inside.

Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad Empty Re: Cheesy Listening - The songs we love but are soooo bad

Post by Virago Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:16 am

I have a bucket load of them

Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad Empty Re: Cheesy Listening - The songs we love but are soooo bad

Post by Virago Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:20 am

Got the idea yet?

Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Virago Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:03 am

XD

Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bat Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:12 am

Maybe this one. Somehow cheap - but somehow i love it
bat
bat
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Virago Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:54 pm

How about this one?

Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

http://www.myspace.com/82386555

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:53 pm

Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Thank you Mez....having fun with this one Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad Icon_farao Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad Icon_jokercolor Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad Icon_geek Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad Icon_santa

Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:07 pm

LOL...Most of these are so bad the embedding isnt disabled

There actually used to be a 80`s bar here in Charleston. It was a blast to hang out with friends, listen to awful music and watch people act like fools. Especially to songs like this one.
Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Virago Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:13 am

Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Virago Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:30 am

Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Virago Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:37 am

The embedding is disabled so I'll just post the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Pi6zva5wk
Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:05 am

Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:10 am

Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:25 am

LOL...Chevy Chase

Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:51 am

Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad 259124 Scared yet that I know these??

Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad 674801

And for Mezz:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virago Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:21 pm

OK I got it ..... The cheesiest song ever. There cannot be anyone who does not know this.

Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Oooo thats a hard one to beat Mezz ummm... Cheesy Listening -  The songs we love but are soooo bad Icon_scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Virago Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:27 pm

oooohhh Eurovision ....now ya talking! The cheesiest songs all in one place. You started something now

Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:28 pm

YOU JUST GOT RICK ROLLED lol! mad 4
i hate getting rick rolled
Sparky
Sparky
Founder
Founder

http://ikillu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next