dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

dtk
Welcome!

Please log in or register, as you will not be able to post until you have an active user account.

If you wish to use the shoutbox, please PM Admin to be allocated a password.

Admin
dtk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 11uckr5
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 4jrxqe
Paypal
Latest topics
» ÐTK Catchup!
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:00 pm by Sparky

» Sorry
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 am by Atomis

» HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:34 am by holycow

» Custom mapcycle in our CE server
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 am by Atomis

» !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:42 am by Atomis

» New map in our Halo server
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:34 am by Atomis

» Download for !![%DTK] - Revisited Gephy & Winder
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 4:21 am by Atomis

» Guild Wars 2
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:07 pm by Ghost

» New Sonata artica coming up
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:57 pm by Atomis

» New Chiodos is Nowwww
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:08 am by Atomis

» This album rock
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 am by holycow

» On the First Day of Christmas
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:46 am by Virago

» Parlant Français
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am by Atomis

» Happy Birthday Pat!
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am by Atomis

» New album from Escape The Fate ^^
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:42 pm by Atomis

» Haloooooooooooo :P
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:43 pm by Ghost

» Best Halo screenshot EVER MADE!
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:12 pm by Atomis

» Mods not working
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm by Ghost

» Selling my first single - soon to be updated to full album if it goes down well
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 am by holycow

» New IP for our Halo CE server
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am by Atomis

If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 2jzig0
Top posters
Atomis (1631)
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIf you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 I_voting_barIf you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Virago (1447)
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIf you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 I_voting_barIf you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
bat (1346)
Ghost (960)
Rose (836)
Sparky (808)
holycow (663)
nick (425)
Trial (408)
Igneon (255)

Statistics
We have 200 registered users
The newest registered user is NightFox

Our users have posted a total of 10873 messages in 1085 subjects
If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 2uzqafr

If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post

+7
Rose
bat
Virago
Cookiemnstr
Sparky
sled
startkey
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 Empty Re: If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post

Post by startkey Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:36 pm

wigan girls pick up a perfume sample from the counter.

sharon sprays it on her wrist

"thats nice innit trace dont you fink"

"yeah whats it called?"

"vien a moi!"

"what the f**k does that mean shaz ?"

the assistant pipes up, "its french for ..come to me "

shaz sniffs again

"dont smell like come to me, does it to you trace"

lol!

startkey

Back to top Go down

If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post - Page 2 Empty Re: If you are easily offended by jokes of a sexual nature please do not read this post

Post by startkey Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:38 pm

im really sorry if i offended anyonebut sled/jim egged me on and i apologise

Embarassed

startkey

Back to top Go down

Post by startkey Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:39 pm

ha ha ha sled its your fault pal

affraid na na

startkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sled Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm

My fault, my fault.
Tchh he's blaming me now.
Just like a scouser. Very Happy

sled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:20 pm

lol! lol! lol! We have very lazy forum mods spam

scratch wait, i'm a mod too happy 5 whistle
Sparky
Sparky
Founder
Founder

http://ikillu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:27 pm

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

happy 5
Sparky
Sparky
Founder
Founder

http://ikillu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 pm

Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation. Apparently someone slipped something into their drinks, and they woke up in jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words. She says, 'I just graduated from Trinity Bible College and believe in the Almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent.' They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for forgiveness, and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words.. 'I just graduated from the Harvard School of Law and I believe in
the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent.' They throw the switch and again, nothing happens. Again they all immediately fall to their knees, beg for forgiveness and release her.

The last one (you knew it), a blonde, is strapped in and says, 'Well, I'm from the University of Tennessee and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell ya right now, y'all ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in.'
Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

http://www.myspace.com/82386555

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:32 pm

ooooppppsssssssss..............sorry not sure how that happened mad 3
Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:41 pm

A husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, 'You Can Be THE Man of Your house.' He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, 'From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm done eating my meal, you will serve me a scrumptious dessert. after dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and we will have the kind of sex that I want! Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?'

The wife replied, "The freakin' funeral director
would be my first guess.."
Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by Virago Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:23 am

Sparky wrote:lol! lol! lol! We have very lazy forum mods spam

scratch wait, i'm a mod too happy 5 whistle

I changed the title and put it in red as a warning what more do you want? Surely you are not suggestion censorship, are you? love 6
Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bat Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 am

Laughing Nice jockes! I dont think that somebody could be hurt, insulted ore be whatever by this (if i understand them right Embarassed ).
bat
bat
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Virago Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 am

I'm happy you agree, Alex.

Can I ask that all jokes of this nature are restricted to this post, as there are people that may be offended. This way they have been warned and can avoid it. Thank you.

pffft who says I'm a lazy mod? Razz
Virago
Virago
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookiemnstr Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:32 am

> Choosing a wife
>
> A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among
> three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and
> watches to see what they do with the money.
>
>
> The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon,
> gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses
> up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be
> more attractive for him because she loves him so much.
>
> The man was impressed.
>
>
>
>
> The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set
> of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive
> clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent
> all the money on him because she loves him so much.
>
>
> Again, the man is impressed.
>
>
>
>
> The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several
> times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the
> remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for
> their future because she loves him so much.
>
>
>
>
> Obviously, the man was impressed.
>
>
>
>
> The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with
> the money he'd given her.
>
>
>
> Then he married the one with the biggest tits.
>
>
> Men are like that, you know.
Cookiemnstr
Cookiemnstr

Back to top Go down

Post by startkey Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 am

thanks alex as they were just a bit of fun, with no intention to offend.

affraid lol!

startkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:01 am

I think a person would have to have no sense of humour to start censoring this topic !!!!

Does anyone want to nominate someone ?? LOL
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by startkey Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:08 am

ha ha rose....dont tempt fate O_O

startkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:11 am

no volunteers then ??? lol

Maybe from a certain European country ??
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by startkey Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:12 am

iran maybe? Rolling Eyes

startkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 am

lol no, closer to the UK, not known for their sense of humour
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by startkey Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 am

germanica perhaps? lolol sorry any german people reading this

startkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 am

lol i didn't say the country, it wasn't me, I didn't do it.
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by startkey Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 am

dagnabit gemma you twicked me into saying it

affraid happy 2

startkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:49 am

I didn't trick nobody !!!!

I am a good girl, so there !!!!!!
Rose
Rose
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by startkey Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:25 pm

yeah yeah yeah, your mind is extremely fiendish you used a technique to get me to say it then boom! u fade to grey O_O

kudos missy

Wink

startkey

Back to top Go down

Post by sled Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:01 pm

A couple were in their bedroom and the girl says to her boyfriend, 'I wish I had bigger tits. The boyfriend says 'well what I recommend is to get some toilet tissue and rub it between your tits for 2 months'. 'How will that help to make my tits bigger?' asks the girlfriend.
'Well it worked for your arse says the boyfriend.

sled

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next